+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Introducing Pharaoh's Hookah

Admin, Hookah Vendor, and Your Best Friend hookahjohn's Avatar
    IN YOUR HEAD Hookah Capitol of the World....sunny socal!

Default Introducing Pharaoh's Hookah

Hello RHF,

Many of you are familiar with Pharaoh's Hookah and their products, as they have been in this industry for years.

This section is for them to discuss their products with you. Feel free to ask any questions you have.
    ********LOCAL PICKUP/WILL CALL IN TUSTIN, CA IS NOW AVAILABLE*******

Member Of The Arak Brotherhood Club

Hookahjohn...openly biased and eagerly awaiting the next great shisha.....

RoyalHookahForum IS....YOUR LEGITIMATE SOURCE FOR THE HOOKAH LIFESTYLE! We will not be force feeding you crappy hookah products here.

USE PROMOCODE RHF10 FOR 10% OF ALL ORDERS OVER $45
    www.Hookahjohn.com
    and
    www.youtube.com/Chronichookah

Hi RHF.

First big thank you to hookahjohn for the introduction, its our honor to be here.

Secondly, we'd like to hear from all the members here. We want to know your thoughts on our products, specifically our hookahs, charcoal, and accessories. We want to know what products you've bought and used, what you liked, disliked, or what you would change.

We are open to all constructive criticism (or praise!) because we do want to create the best smoking hookahs and accessories on the market.

As with all things, we will consider all suggestions but sometimes as much as we would like to create the perfect product, manufacturing costs sometimes intervene with our "pipe dreams".

Thank you all!

Sorry im not familiar with your products. Do you have a website we can visit?

Mitchard <3 penis in his butt

Quote Originally Posted by Botrytis View Post
    Sorry im not familiar with your products. Do you have a website we can visit?
    Hi Botrytis,

We currently have our website at www.pharaohshookah.com but it is a brand new site still under construction.
    (We are aware that there are glitches on some pages, we are working to resolve that now)

That should give you an idea of our products.

We specialize in high-quality mod hookahs in a variety of shapes and sizes.
    Our hookahs are all made of a premium alloy that will not rust while keeping costs down.
    We try to strike that balance between a premium hookah and a decent price.

If you have any questions about any hookahs please feel free to ask! We are hoping that the site will be fully operational by the end of the month.

I have one of your silicone glass tip hose's. Nice hose everyone who comes over complement it especially the woman .

Quote Originally Posted by Onelove View Post
    I have one of your silicone glass tip hose's. Nice hose everyone who comes over complement it especially the woman .
    Haha, it is a great hose at a decent price.

I know why alot of woman like it too ;)

Funnily enough, our original design was NOT that glass tip, but there was a manufacturing error and once we received them here they actually ended up being a hit so we kept it.

I think that was a wise decision lol

RHF Friend

My first hookah is the "Pharaoh Prism". I have had many a good session out of it. it is very durable and heavy solid and the wide down stem. Thats what sold me. What year did that model come out?

Quote Originally Posted by Matto View Post
    My first hookah is the "Pharaoh Prism". I have had many a good session out of it. it is very durable and heavy solid and the wide down stem. Thats what sold me. What year did that model come out?
    Hello Matto,

The prism came out a few year's ago. Unfortunately I do not have an exact date, but I can tell you that since making the prism, our newer hookahs are just as durable and heavy with even wider down stems and adapters featuring our 2.0 system.

If you are looking to get something new in the same size I can highly recommend the Pharaoh's Floober or Mirage hookah for a soft glass look or for something much more similar with the bohemian glass look I would suggest the Pharaoh's Eclipse.

We also have a wide range of larger hookahs available. You can order through hookahjohn. Our website (still under construction but you can see the hookahs now). is www.pharaohshookah.com to see the above mentioned styles.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh's Hookah View Post
    You can order through hookahjohn. Our website (still under construction but you can see the hookahs now). is www.pharaohshookah.com to see the above mentioned styles.
    Is john going to be distributing your products?

We currently work with John on some of our products, but he has full access to all of our products at all times.

In other words, if you want it, he can get it!

We currently work with John on some of our products, but he has full access to all of our products at all times.

In other words, if you want it, he can get it!
    Cool to know, i had not noticed your name/Logo on any of his products so i will look a little more.

RHF Resident THEHOOKAHSMOKEKING's Avatar

Ive tried Cherry cola and strawberry

Hi Pharaoh Hookah

I believe I bought your diffuser, but it doesn't fit on my KM (as i expected)
    Is it true that if you cut it partially it will fit around the bottom of my stem?
    Thanks

Hi MicBratsis,

While we tried our best to make the diffuser as universal as possible with the two sized grommets included, we knew we wouldn't be able to make it 100% universal.

That being said, I've heard of people altering them to better fit their hookahs.

The best suggestion I can make is that make sure when cutting the grommet to fit better, that you don't cut too much so that it isn't loose and has air escape.

Quote Originally Posted by MicBratsis View Post
    Hi Pharaoh Hookah

I believe I bought your diffuser, but it doesn't fit on my KM (as i expected)
    Is it true that if you cut it partially it will fit around the bottom of my stem?
    Thanks

Hi MicBratsis,

While we tried our best to make the diffuser as universal as possible with the two sized grommets included, we knew we wouldn't be able to make it 100% universal.

That being said, I've heard of people altering them to better fit their hookahs.

The best suggestion I can make is that make sure when cutting the grommet to fit better, that you don't cut too much so that it isn't loose and has air escape.
    Thanks bud, I havent done it yet, but Ill keep you posted when I do.

Please, follow my pages and I will return the favor if you have ig/twitter/fb

Hi MicBratsis,

Honestly, I didnt know that the parts were removable!! LOL. Figured it out. Dont know why people are complaining, its awesome.
    I think im gonna do a review on it showing people how to do it

+ Reply to Thread