PDA

View Full Version : Introducing Haze Tobacco!

hookahjohn
02-06-2012, 10:43 AM
Hello RHF,
At the Tobacco Show in Las Vegas last week I was impressed by the launch of Haze Tobacco. I've known a few of the staff from the industry for the past few years and they have been telling me about Haze Tobacco for the past few months.

I have been eagerly awaiting the release of there product as I have been sampling it for some time now.

I have teamed up with Haze to be their exclusive online distributor, and in addition have asked they provide us a representative for the forum to answer the questions of the community.

Please join me in welcoming them to RoyalHookahForum.

Patrick will introduce himself in a few moments here. Feel free to ask him any questions regarding Haze Tobacco.
Thanks
John

Haze Tobacco
02-06-2012, 11:26 AM
Hello RHF members!
We are all excited here at Haze Tobacco to be part of RHF and John...thank you very much for the introduction. My name is Patrick and I am a representative of Haze Tobacco, so everyone please feel free to ask any and all questions.

As John mentioned, we have teamed up with him and www.HookahJohn.com to be our exclusive online distributor for all Haze Tobacco Products.

Please take the time to surf our website at www.HazeTobacco.com to get familiar with our flavors and who we are. We look forward to hearing from all RHF members!
Sincerely,

Botrytis
02-06-2012, 11:29 AM
Yo welcome to the forum.

I love the creative Packaging you guys have (stack n' haze) very cool.

Haze Tobacco
02-06-2012, 11:32 AM
Thanks!

Haze Tobacco
02-06-2012, 11:38 AM
Thanks! The Stack-N-Haze comes in handy especially at home.

Yo welcome to the forum.

I love the creative Packaging you guys have (stack n' haze) very cool.

childofthehorn
02-06-2012, 12:51 PM
Well you gotta let us know if you have any sample packs that we can buy as members here to try out all of the flavors and review them. Something like 50-100g packs. There are quite a Few here who are hesitant to buy large packages of a new product. I agree in many regards. Most of the new brands and remakes of old have been horrible or at best average.
Again, I would prefer to actually buy the sample packs rather than get something completely free. That way people feel no obligation to lie.

However a special sample pack price would certainly help (15-25% discount by volume).

Product sounds good thus far and I am always looking for something new.

Warning, the members here will be rough and highly critical. However, they will help you identify flaws and perfect your product. People round here generally have a higher lvl of hookah knowledge than on a few other forums. *cough*

3VO Winning!

Botrytis
02-06-2012, 12:56 PM
Well you gotta let us know if you have any sample packs that we can buy as members here to try out all of the flavors and review them. Something like 50-100g packs. There are quite a Few here who are hesitant to buy large packages of a new product. I agree in many regards. Most of the new brands and remakes of old have been horrible or at best average.
Again, I would prefer to actually buy the sample packs rather than get something completely free. That way people feel no obligation to lie.

However a special sample pack price would certainly help (15-25% discount by volume).

Product sounds good thus far and I am always looking for something new.

Warning, the members here will be rough and highly critical. However, they will help you identify flaws and perfect your product. People round here generally have a higher lvl of hookah knowledge than on a few other forums. *cough*

3VO Winning!

The ability to purchase small samples packs sounds like an awesome suggestion. Making these samples only available to members of the forum and for a limited time.

Haze Tobacco
02-06-2012, 02:02 PM
Ugh the headache of legalities... This is a fantastic idea, unfortunately due to our policies, as well as legal obligations we are unable to send out sample bags directly to the consumer. What we will do is provide Hookah John with these sample sets and with selective orders he will supply them. However if you are looking for a great introductory to our product without limiting yourself to just one flavor to try out, I highly recomend you take a look at our Triple Haze Set. It is a set of three 150 gram cans with assorted flavors. Hookah John is carrying the Triple Haze Sets and you will be able to order it from him directly :)!

For more information regarding the Triple Haze here is a link to our website the will show the different combinations in which they come.
http://hazetobacco.com///triple-haze.php

We would deepley appreciate your feedback with our product. As hookah enthisiasts here at Haze Tobacco our main concern is producing the finest shisha. With your help and input we are very confident that we will be able to do so. The Haze family would like to thank all of you for your warm welcome to RHF!

The ability to purchase small samples packs sounds like an awesome suggestion. Making these samples only available to members of the forum and for a limited time.

childofthehorn
02-06-2012, 02:09 PM
Nice to know.

John, when you gonna get some of this on the site?

I have an order I need to make! Only 7kg of CH coals left! All out of cane mint too....

Touchpad + WebOs + Android + Ubuntu sweetness

herb9788
02-06-2012, 02:14 PM
I am looking forward to buying and trying Haze with john gets some in I will have to put some on my next order! When will it be up on hookahjohn?!

And Welcome!

hookahjohn
02-06-2012, 02:52 PM
Towards the end of the week!

Tylerr
02-06-2012, 03:24 PM
Definitely interested in the Triple Haze set. I'll have to pick that up!

Where does Cheech and Chong come into play?

childofthehorn
02-06-2012, 03:38 PM
You better still be running that hj products special til the end of the week!

Botrytis
02-06-2012, 04:52 PM
Here is the problem every time HJ gets a new product.

He's told is a great new product, He smokes it and gives his opinion that its great. People run to buy it. Products ends up being shit. Not saying Haze is shit but I like to take my own word for it. Many times ive bought stuff based on what others have recommended only to find myself wasting 250/100 grams of shisha ::cough::layalina::cough::.

It's a lot easier to purchase 50g of flavors. I have to give it up to HH who produces those 15G packs.
/endrant

Haze Tobacco
02-06-2012, 05:40 PM
It is a pretty cool story. In short we have strong personal ties with quite a few global brand names. We felt that given the fact that a lot of our Shisha products are currently sold at smoke/head shops that there would be a very strong market for it. Now we do understand that not all Cheech and Chong fans are pleased with this venture (yet majority are), nor some hookah enthusiast...but it is pretty cool that they are working with us. We were very excited to team up with Cheech and Chong and release 6 flavors that have been inspired by their films. Seriously the 6 flavors are really good...as I am smoking "Nice Dreams" out of 32" KM, Egyptian clay head, and natural mesquite charcoal.

Definitely interested in the Triple Haze set. I'll have to pick that up!

Where does Cheech and Chong come into play?

Haze Tobacco
02-06-2012, 05:48 PM
I can completely understand your concern, and hesitation. Tell me the flavors you would typically smoke and will steer you in the best direction for a flavor to your pleasing. We are highly confident you will enjoy this shisha.

Here is the problem every time HJ gets a new product.

He's told is a great new product, He smokes it and gives his opinion that its great. People run to buy it. Products ends up being shit. Not saying Haze is shit but I like to take my own word for it. Many times ive bought stuff based on what others have recommended only to find myself wasting 250/100 grams of shisha ::cough::layalina::cough::.

It's a lot easier to purchase 50g of flavors. I have to give it up to HH who produces those 15G packs.
/endrant

Dan aka Hookahbros
02-06-2012, 05:58 PM
It is a pretty cool story. In short we have strong personal ties with quite a few global brand names. We felt that given the fact that a lot of our Shisha products are currently sold at smoke/head shops that there would be a very strong market for it. Now we do understand that not all Cheech and Chong fans are pleased with this venture (yet majority are), nor some hookah enthusiast...but it is pretty cool that they are working with us. We were very excited to team up with Cheech and Chong and release 6 flavors that have been inspired by their films. Seriously the 6 flavors are really good...as I am smoking "Nice Dreams" out of 32" KM, Egyptian clay head, and natural mesquite charcoal.

I guess i'm just missing the point about how teaming up with two nht posterboys is a good thing for the hookah culture? I mean i see how it benefits your profits and appeals to half wit nht users that occasionally smoke tobacco out of their drug paraphernalia, but to me this is just retrogressive for our hobby. Now i'm not necessarily vested in the philosophy that all things developed in the hookah market should be "good for the hobby", but trying to frame it as anything other than a marketing ploy to increase sales is (again, in my opinion) complete and utter bullshit. You could make these six flavors great without the endorsement, and if they're good, they'll stand on their own. "Haze" tobacco is not the first company to, in a sense, "tip their cap" to the nht/hookah association, but it seems in this case its not just an acknowledgment but part of the business model, and to me that's just sad, because it will keep me from ever purchasing a product like this, based purely on principle.

Botrytis
02-06-2012, 07:02 PM
I can completely understand your concern, and hesitation. Tell me the flavors you would typically smoke and will steer you in the best direction for a flavor to your pleasing. We are highly confident you will enjoy this shisha.

Flavors i enjoy
Nak Two apples
Nak Mixed fruit
Nak Orange
Sheherezade chocomint
mizo guava
mizo peach
mizo cherry
mizo orange
Mizo Watermelon
Tangiers Horchata
Tangiers Mimon
Tangiers Peach Iced Tea
Tangiers Cactus fruit
Tangiers breakfast cereal
tangiers Chocomint
Tangiers koke
Tangiers M Cherry (not as of recent)
Tangiers Cane Mint
Tangiers Sevilla Orange
Tangiers Jack Fruit
Starbuzz Pirates cave
Starbuzz White Peach
Al Fakher Esk apple
Al Fakher Energy Drink
Al Fakher Orange
Al Fakher Berry
Al Fakher Watermelon (super sweet)
Al Fakher Bahraini apple
Al Fakher Grenidine
Al Fakher Guava
Al Amir Double apple
Al Amir Watermelon

Just a few ive had that i enjoyed.

Sir_Smokesalot
02-06-2012, 11:08 PM
Welcome Haze! I can't begin to express what a relief it is to have a fresh new alternative to our stagnant hookah tobacco choices. Im totally psyched to try out your new flavors. One flavor I'd like to buy first is "OMG"
Can you tell me anything more about this flavor then "speaks for itself"? any hints?
Other than that.. Im totally into Insanely strong mints, and Berry flavors.

Stoic
02-06-2012, 11:59 PM
I guess i'm just missing the point about how teaming up with two nht posterboys is a good thing for the hookah culture? I mean i see how it benefits your profits and appeals to half wit nht users that occasionally smoke tobacco out of their drug paraphernalia, but to me this is just retrogressive for our hobby. Now i'm not necessarily vested in the philosophy that all things developed in the hookah market should be "good for the hobby", but trying to frame it as anything other than a marketing ploy to increase sales is (again, in my opinion) complete and utter bullshit. You could make these six flavors great without the endorsement, and if they're good, they'll stand on their own. "Haze" tobacco is not the first company to, in a sense, "tip their cap" to the nht/hookah association, but it seems in this case its not just an acknowledgment but part of the business model, and to me that's just sad, because it will keep me from ever purchasing a product like this, based purely on principle.

We will always be in the minority Dan. Most people couldnt care less if what they are buying promotes nht or anything else for that matter. Its cool though, at this point I'm used to hookah being associated with dipshit stoners and I like to think that I do what I can by not buying products from companies and vendors that encourage nht smoking whether explicitly or implicitly.

Dan aka Hookahbros
02-07-2012, 09:38 AM
Welcome Haze! I can't begin to express what a relief it is to have a fresh new alternative to our stagnant hookah tobacco choices. Im totally psyched to try out your new flavors. One flavor I'd like to buy first is "OMG"
Can you tell me anything more about this flavor then "speaks for itself"? any hints?

Dan, the only reason i'm replying to your comment is to tell you that your sig is fucking HILARIOUS lol

Haze Tobacco
02-07-2012, 10:05 AM
Dan pleasure to meet you.
I can understand your concern and point of view. I know that for a fact I have been in your position and judged many books by their cover... At the end of the day the only importance to us at Haze is what is inside the can. We were aware that our marketing and packaging may not appeal to all people, but such is the risk with any type of business. At the end of the day we are actually very excited, and honored to work with Cheech and Chong. They picked us because of our organization, the way we conduct business, and the quality of our product.

Haze Tobacco
02-07-2012, 10:14 AM
Sir_smokesalot thank you very much for the warm welcome. We share equal excitement to be in this industry as well as the RHF. "OMG" Is one of our most popular flavors. The flavor it puts out is more of a mixed berries with hints of cinnamon. Based on what you enjoy smoking I would recommend that you try.... OMG. Double Bubble is also very high in mint flavor, as well as Ice Berg which is more of a Guava mint flavor. We look forward to your feedback

Haze Tobacco
02-07-2012, 10:22 AM
Trytis. Based on what you enjoy I would say that majority of our basic flavors would be to your liking. However I do have a few specialty flavors I feel may appeal more to you than the rest. For more of the fruity flavors I think you may enjoy....Hardcore, Baby Doll, and Sweet Melon Medley. For more of the unique flavors that would categorize into Double Apples standards I would say take a taste at.... Intensity, Blazen Blue, and Twice Apple. Currently the mixture im hooked on is Intensity mixed with Baby Doll.....

Flavors i enjoy
Nak Two apples
Nak Mixed fruit
Nak Orange
Sheherezade chocomint
mizo guava
mizo peach
mizo cherry
mizo orange
Mizo Watermelon
Tangiers Horchata
Tangiers Mimon
Tangiers Peach Iced Tea
Tangiers Cactus fruit
Tangiers breakfast cereal
tangiers Chocomint
Tangiers koke
Tangiers M Cherry (not as of recent)
Tangiers Cane Mint
Tangiers Sevilla Orange
Tangiers Jack Fruit
Starbuzz Pirates cave
Starbuzz White Peach
Al Fakher Esk apple
Al Fakher Energy Drink
Al Fakher Orange
Al Fakher Berry
Al Fakher Watermelon (super sweet)
Al Fakher Bahraini apple
Al Fakher Grenidine
Al Fakher Guava
Al Amir Double apple
Al Amir Watermelon

Just a few ive had that i enjoyed.

Lemonjello
02-07-2012, 05:58 PM
I would like to try some of your mixes, but I would like to know what i'm getting into first. Is there any place that describes the flavor a little better. For example, what is baby doll?

Also, is your tobacco washed? I don't care either way, but I am curious.

Frank
02-07-2012, 11:05 PM
Haze Tobacco is washed...the nicotine content is 0.05%

Tylerr
02-08-2012, 01:03 AM
Peachella sounds DELICIOUS!

Haze Tobacco
02-08-2012, 08:44 AM
Hello Lemonjello
We kinda left it a little vague so that we could be more interactive with the consumer. On the other hand, I as well would like to know a general idea of the flavors I am getting into. Our Tobacco is washed. Here is a short and simple description of our specialty favors....

Haze Tobacco™ Flavors
Haze Tobacco™… Simply The Best™!!!

Blazen Blue™ - Simply The Best™
Cool Refreshing Berry Flavor

Twice The Apple™ - World's #1 flavor has now been perfected!

Sweet Melon Medley™ - Burst into song

Intensity™ - Can you handle it?
Cool Refreshing Spicy Flavor

Hazel Eyez™ - Ready to get mesmerized?
A Sweet Hazel Nut Coffee Flavor

Coco Roast™ - Dessert Anyone?
Roasted Coconut Flavor

Baby Doll ™ - Bring enough to share
Flowery Taste Mixed with Candy

OMG™ - Speaks for itself
Burst of Berry Flavors

Ice Berg™ - A cool burst of immense flavor
Cool Flavor with Mixed Fruits

Haze Colada™ - You'll want one for each hand
Just Like Te Drink

Melon Blast™ - Taste the melons with every puff

Hardcore™ - Not for the weak!
Big Burst of Fruit Flavor

Temptation™ - The forbidden flavor!
Mix of Citrus Flavors

Summer Time™ - Sit back and unwind
Mix of Citrus Flavors

Passion™ - Indulge Yourself
Flowery Taste

Trash Can Punch™ - The life of the party!
Mix Fruit Alcoholic Drink

I would like to try some of your mixes, but I would like to know what i'm getting into first. Is there any place that describes the flavor a little better. For example, what is baby doll?

Also, is your tobacco washed? I don't care either way, but I am curious.

Haze Tobacco
02-08-2012, 08:48 AM
Hey Tylerr
Peachella is a very good blend of Peach with Vanilla. It reminds me of a Peach Creamsicle.... Very very flavorful!!

Peachella sounds DELICIOUS!!

skeetsak
02-08-2012, 02:40 PM
welcome to the forum

on the topic of not buying things out of prinipale dispite the quality of the tobacco... starbuzz pirates cave is one of my favorite flavors and i havnt bought SB since the lawsuite stuff came to light.

now cheech and chong arnt enough to deture me from your product alone... but cheech and chong and flavors like "Blazin Blue" and "seduction" arnt making me want to buy anything real soon. SB catches alot of shit for their shitty name like DUI and UFO. So it would be nice to see a new tobacco come out that doesnt fallow the SB business model

and being a company that has deep roots in the hookah industry... why would you align your self with the NHT market. all you are doing is pushing the hookah industry further down the ****** shitter America. you are ust giving soccer moms and lobbiest more ammo to alienate us and tax us out the ass for being menaces to society... After all the last business ventrue for Chong was CHONG'S B0NGS....

Frank
02-09-2012, 12:53 AM
Its all about marketing. Cheech & Chong are very popular and their associate could in turn create a new generation of hookah smokers.

Nothing different than using scantly clad women like another brand uses to market their products. Except that with Haze Tobacco they are using Cheech & Chong's pull as famous non-tobacco smokers to promote their hookah tobacco.

Sir_Smokesalot
02-09-2012, 01:05 AM
http://i42.tinypic.com/11l6gw4.jpg
Didnt see any of the haters around when John was naming his coals Chronic Hookah...
Its good were not supporting NHT.. I dont either.. I just support good shisha that comes out.. I could care less about the name, as long as it smokes good.
It could be called blazin chronic fourtwenty hempmaster ****ittydo for all i care. Its still shisha. And by purchasing this product I am not supporting anything other than my tobacco interest.

Dan aka Hookahbros
02-09-2012, 01:13 AM
http://i42.tinypic.com/11l6gw4.jpg
Didnt see any of the haters around when John was naming his coals Chronic Hookah...
Its good were not supporting NHT.. I dont either.. I just support good shisha that comes out.. I could care less about the name, as long as it smokes good.
It could be called blazin chronic fourtwenty hempmaster ****ittydo for all i care. Its still shisha. And by purchasing this product I am not supporting anything other than my tobacco interest.

hence my reference to many ppl "tipping the cap" to hookah's association with nht. there was a discussion about john's naming of his coals a while back and if i remember correctly, he expressed some remorse over the name choice, but due to brand recognition, changing the name of the coal at this point would rly only hold retrospective value and probably be to the detriment of his sales. all of this notwithstanding, i don't consider "chronic" hookah charcoal and actively seeking two burnout posterboys as marketing strategy to be on the same level. this having been said, I've spoken my peace about it and I wish haze tobacco and their partnering with john nothing but the best

Lemonjello
02-09-2012, 08:01 AM
While we're on the subject, will you guys make a pineapple express flavor? That would be awesome.

Botrytis
02-09-2012, 09:38 AM
I think im with (ringmaster) dan on this.

I couldn't give to shits about how they market this stuff. 1 company will not effect the entire industry. Regardless, People will always joke about hookah being associated with nht. Its just something we have to get over and stop being little pussies about it.

Haze Tobacco
02-09-2012, 10:01 AM
Hey Skeetsac. Thank you for the welcoming. To adress the name issue we thought long and hard about it and realized to simplify the names would take some of the enjoyment from the hookah experience.... Also suppose we have a flavor mixed with Apple and Orange. What would we call it the "the Apple Orange Mixture"??? What we will be doing though is making sure that each flavor has a small brief description of the flavor it will output. As far as associating NHT market here at Haze Tobacco we look at the glass half full not half empty. We feel that everyone is entitled to enjoy a hookah equally no matter given there percieved status in society. In the end we are trying to create a bigger market for the Shisha industry. Not just for our business, but for the Shisha world.

welcome to the forum

on the topic of not buying things out of prinipale dispite the quality of the tobacco... starbuzz pirates cave is one of my favorite flavors and i havnt bought SB since the lawsuite stuff came to light.

now cheech and chong arnt enough to deture me from your product alone... but cheech and chong and flavors like "Blazin Blue" and "seduction" arnt making me want to buy anything real soon. SB catches alot of shit for their shitty name like DUI and UFO. So it would be nice to see a new tobacco come out that doesnt fallow the SB business model

and being a company that has deep roots in the hookah industry... why would you align your self with the NHT market. all you are doing is pushing the hookah industry further down the ****** shitter America. you are ust giving soccer moms and lobbiest more ammo to alienate us and tax us out the ass for being menaces to society... After all the last business ventrue for Chong was CHONG'S B0NGS....

Haze Tobacco
02-09-2012, 10:02 AM
Trytis very well put.

I think im with (ringmaster) dan on this.

I couldn't give to shits about how they market this stuff. 1 company will not effect the entire industry. Regardless, People will always joke about hookah being associated with nht. Its just something we have to get over and stop being little pussies about it.

Haze Tobacco
02-09-2012, 10:06 AM
Lemonjello heres a question for you to get our consumers involved.... Say we did have a Pineapple Express flavor what would you like the taste to be?

While we're on the subject, will you guys make a pineapple express flavor? That would be awesome.

Botrytis
02-09-2012, 10:08 AM
Lemonjello heres a question for you to get our consumers involved.... Say we did have a Pineapple Express flavor what would you like the taste to be?

If it was up to me i would say Cactus Cooler. But a legit Cactus cooler not something that taste like half sunny delight half pineapple rinds.

Stoic
02-09-2012, 11:06 AM
Its all about marketing. Cheech & Chong are very popular and their associate could in turn create a new generation of hookah smokers.

They are popular with whom exactly?

Botrytis
02-09-2012, 11:25 AM
They are popular with whom exactly?

:D im going to say beer drinkers.

peteskeet
02-09-2012, 11:46 AM
i dont get why you guys are tripping over them being associated with "nht." they're there own company and they can do whatever they want. we keep nht off this forum because this represents hookahjohn. haze tobacco doesn't represent the whole hookah scene. i think you guys are pretty catchy and the cans are pretty cool. its gonna be pretty hard for me to steer off of tangiers but im always down to try new stuff and that 3 pack you guys is a good idea. trytis perfect idea on the pineapple express... i always mix my pineapple with orange soda and its perfect.

tangiers4life
02-09-2012, 12:54 PM

I know im thread jacking just a bit here but im wondering why you guys are getting on haze so bad for their cheech and chong flavors but yet everyone thinks its ok that another company is using their name in the hookah industry to sell sex pills, blunt wraps and other assorted items... Not bringinging this up to be a dick just to encourage discussion

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Dan aka Hookahbros
02-09-2012, 01:02 PM
I know im thread jacking just a bit here but im wondering why you guys are getting on haze so bad for their cheech and chong flavors but yet everyone thinks its ok that another company is using their name in the hookah industry to sell sex pills, blunt wraps and other assorted items... Not bringinging this up to be a dick just to encourage discussion

idk what company ur talking about but i might have a guess. and whoever it is, no i don't think thats okay. like i said though i just want to drop it. i don't feel anything good will come out of the discussion. in all sincerity though kris i do appreciate you bringing it to the fore without ripping me a new one lol

skeetsak
02-09-2012, 01:05 PM
Hey Skeetsac. Thank you for the welcoming. To adress the name issue we thought long and hard about it and realized to simplify the names would take some of the enjoyment from the hookah experience.... Also suppose we have a flavor mixed with Apple and Orange. What would we call it the "the Apple Orange Mixture"??? What we will be doing though is making sure that each flavor has a small brief description of the flavor it will output. As far as associating NHT market here at Haze Tobacco we look at the glass half full not half empty. We feel that everyone is entitled to enjoy a hookah equally no matter given there percieved status in society. In the end we are trying to create a bigger market for the Shisha industry. Not just for our business, but for the Shisha world.

i see your point and respect it. every one is entitled to a quality hookah no matter what they look like or act like.

there is no denying that on lookers will make assumptions about a market based on the marketing that is done to try and reach the targeted people.

Haze Tobacco
02-09-2012, 01:47 PM
Im liking the active discussion you guys have us brain storming pretty hard here :)

If it was up to me i would say Cactus Cooler. But a legit Cactus cooler not something that taste like half sunny delight half pineapple rinds.

Haze Tobacco
02-09-2012, 01:49 PM
We appreciate you being open minded, and seeing the whole picture...

Lemonjello
02-09-2012, 02:01 PM

Well.. It has to taste like the product of baby effing. Pineapple cherry and coconut. . Or pineapple and orange, that's pretty sweet too. The drink is pineapple juice and vodka.

skywalker507
02-09-2012, 02:02 PM
I'm hoping to get my local shop to carry some of your products. I just told him about you guys making a splash at the Expo and when I told him about Cheech and Chong working with you guys he pulled out his phone and showed me a picture of him with them. So I'm thinking he'll be quite interested in carrying your product. Also, I have no issue with the association with NHT, let ignorance lie, we know better and are better of for it. I'm just concerned with the performance of the product.

tangiers4life
02-09-2012, 02:25 PM
We appreciate you being open minded, and seeing the whole picture...

The way I see it is this... Hookah to me is a very sacred/spiritual thing. I try as hard as possible to keep to as many traditions as possible, handing the hose with the tip pointed towards myself, dont you think about lighting your cig off my coals, drop a butt in my tray were gonna have words, blow smoke in my face on purpose be ready to get checked on your etiquite. As far as the tobacco having a limited run of flavors tied to cheech and chong I see absolutely no problem with this for a few reasons... I was at the tpe in vegas and I saw the haze booth from my position most of the werkend. I greatly appreciated not seeing 20 scantily dressed women promoting the product which in any arab culture would be considered incredibly harram. In fact I saw few women at their booth at all and all of them had tank tops on that covered all cleavage, now in life this sucks possibly even an epic fail but in my mind this is the way it should be in the hookah industry. Now as for cheech and chong, sure they smoke tons of nht... Sure their face is on 6 cans of this new tobacco, is that so much of a problem? As far as I know, which some of you think yo be very little and as some of you know is quite a bit about this industry, I believe in several cultures in the middle east it is still not uncommon for lounges to offer your bowl with ha$# in it as well as tobacco... I dont see why anyone should not try this brand based singly on the fact that they have a few flavors with cheech and chong on the side of the can.

Btw this post is not directed to flame/rage/or encourage any arguments. I simply posted this here based on my observation of this company thus far behind the scenes. Most consumers dont get the opportunity to see the shitfest that goes on behind the scenes in this industry. If you guys did you would likely stick to just a few brands of tobacco ouf of the 60 or so out on the market now.

Hookahroy
02-09-2012, 02:36 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/23hn0qd.jpg

Hookahroy
02-09-2012, 03:06 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/xksuiv.jpg

Sir_Smokesalot
02-09-2012, 03:34 PM
Exactly... Id rather have 2 well known and funny comedians endorse a product than a horde of skanky models anyday.

Haze Tobacco
02-09-2012, 03:50 PM
Hookayroy couldn't resist to put up the images you created on our FB page!!! You have everyone in our office cracking up!!!

http://i44.tinypic.com/xksuiv.jpg

Botrytis
02-09-2012, 03:53 PM
Shit someone got photoshop.

Sir_Smokesalot
02-09-2012, 04:14 PM
Cheech and Chong .. works better than an Ellen Degeneres Shisha line!
what about other comedians?
Gallagher "Watermelon Smash"?

Stoic
02-09-2012, 05:04 PM
Hookayroy couldn't resist to put up the images you created on our FB page!!! You have everyone in our office cracking up!!!

I am sure that Roy shall be rewarded for his creativity by Haze, no?

Stoic
02-09-2012, 05:05 PM
Cheech and Chong .. works better than an Ellen Degeneres Shisha line!
what about other comedians?
Gallagher "Watermelon Smash"?

Too bad Gallagher is a bigot

Hookahroy
02-09-2012, 06:02 PM
I am sure that Roy shall be rewarded for his creativity by Haze, no?
yea right john i only wish.........lol

skeetsak
02-09-2012, 07:30 PM
do you/will you have a mountain dew flavor?

Sir_Smokesalot
02-09-2012, 08:09 PM
Hi-C Ecto Cooler.. pure awesomeness now thats a flavor idea
No one has a Cranberry flavor.. that would be a welcome to the shisha world.. "cranberry splash"

Hookahroy
02-09-2012, 08:33 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/21l31a1.jpg

Frank
02-09-2012, 08:34 PM
Tangiers Sour is a Cranberry flavor Dan.

Stoic
02-10-2012, 01:39 AM
yea right john i only wish.........lol

Ahem... commercial for profit use of your intellectual property...ahem

Botrytis
02-10-2012, 09:56 AM
Ahem... commercial for profit use of your intellectual property...ahem

this is why its so awesome having a legal person on the forums.

Mr.Frosty
02-10-2012, 11:34 AM
Hey Patrick, congrats on your new product and kudos for moving into such a strongly rivaled market like the hookah/shisha market. I was wondering what kind of tobacco you use, is it Virginia Gold? As far as I can tell from reviews it looks like it..

Haze Tobacco
02-13-2012, 09:20 AM
Mr.Frosty thank for the welcome. You have a very good eye. We do use Virginia tobacco

Hey Patrick, congrats on your new product and kudos for moving into such a strongly rivaled market like the hookah/shisha market. I was wondering what kind of tobacco you use, is it Virginia Gold? As far as I can tell from reviews it looks like it..

Haze Tobacco
02-13-2012, 09:21 AM
Not at the moment. Look for many type of flavors to come out within the next month or two ;)

do you/will you have a mountain dew flavor?

Sir_Smokesalot
02-13-2012, 02:46 PM
See you at the NATO show! cant wait to hang out at your booth and check out your products!
Im registered and got my badge set up.

Tylerr
02-13-2012, 02:52 PM
any news on when HJ is getting Haze?

Oma
02-13-2012, 07:06 PM
I've been wondering the same thing - kinda holding off on an order but can't for long, running too low on coals...

littlec
02-13-2012, 07:59 PM
Sup haze, Texas boy here and I normally don't smoke anything other than Tangiers and Nakhla, my friend has some of your stuff and will be sending samples. I have high hopes as the other Texas shisha sucks ass. Assuming its something I want to get into do you know who all is selling your stuff in Austin Texas?

Haze Tobacco
02-15-2012, 06:31 PM
Hi Littlec, nice to see a fellow Texan on the RHF! Man I hope we get some rain in Texas so this summer we can get on Lake Travis...can't believe Spicewood was on CNN talking about a stage 4 drought. Need some water for the "Dirty Perd."

We hope you try some Haze Tobacco soon and let us know what you think. We are have distributors all over Texas and sure Haze will show up at your local smoke shops. By the way which smoke shop(s) do you usually purchase from?

childofthehorn
02-15-2012, 06:57 PM
Got any in shops near lewisville Texas that are not $40 250g containers?!

3VO Winning!

Haze Tobacco
02-15-2012, 07:25 PM
Wow...$40 per 250g...that is a first!!! It should be around $19 to $24 per 250g? Will check for you and find out. Are all their prices that high or just Haze?

Stoic
02-15-2012, 10:29 PM
Got any in shops near lewisville Texas that are not $40 250g containers?!

3VO Winning!

That is...insane.

brol1k
02-15-2012, 11:03 PM
Any love for NYC??? We are growing as a hookah city lol. Although our mayor is being a douche about shisha.

iTapatalk'd on the 4s

childofthehorn
02-15-2012, 11:13 PM
Texas tobacco tax is whack. If they actually charged the tax to just the tobacco weight, it would be near what everyone else pays.

Nope gonna be taxed on water glycerin and molasses too. Its total BS!

3VO Winning!

Botrytis
02-16-2012, 09:11 AM
Texas tobacco tax is whack. If they actually charged the tax to just the tobacco weight, it would be near what everyone else pays.

Nope gonna be taxed on water glycerin and molasses too. Its total BS!

3VO Winning!

Maybe you should start a petition and send it to the state house. Sound like horseshit to be taxed on stuff that is not tobacco. Btw where did all these tobacco taxes come from? is there a tax on tea, coffee, produce?

Stoic
02-16-2012, 09:13 AM
Maybe you should start a petition and send it to the state house. Sound like horseshit to be taxed on stuff that is not tobacco. Btw where did all these tobacco taxes come from? is there a tax on tea, coffee, produce?

Yeah...trying to repeal tobacco taxes would totally not be a waste of time....

Remember its EVIL and the DEVIL

dw1414
02-16-2012, 09:42 AM
Hey Haze, I think it's an awesome idea for you to be part of the forum, so props to John and Haze! I just picked up Intensity. The smell is very melon-spice and very intriguing. I was wonder what the spice is, my roommate instantly said Jager. Could you shed any light on the actual flavor?

Lemonjello
02-16-2012, 09:46 AM

Generally speaking, tea, coffee, and produce don't give you all sorts of medical problems that tax payers have to pay for. And what stoic said about the evil devil thing.

Botrytis
02-16-2012, 09:51 AM
Generally speaking, tea, coffee, and produce don't give you all sorts of medical problems that tax payers have to pay for. And what stoic said about the evil devil thing.

ohhh so the taxes are associated with health problems? I can see this but still don't make sense. If i get cancer from smoking, ultimately its coming out of my pocket. Unless if there is something i'm missing.

Scootertaj
02-16-2012, 10:29 AM
ohhh so the taxes are associated with health problems? I can see this but still don't make sense. If i get cancer from smoking, ultimately its coming out of my pocket. Unless if there is something i'm missing.

What if you don't have insurance and can't pay?

Botrytis
02-16-2012, 10:37 AM
What if you don't have insurance and can't pay?

I guess i need to go back and look into medicare and see how it works. I'm almost certain I would end up dying though.

Candy, Alcohol, Fried Chicken, Bacon etc. be taxed as well.

childofthehorn
02-16-2012, 10:48 AM
Peta wants a meat tax.

I love my dog, but this neonazi animal lovers thing has to stop. They must hate themselves for having defended from meat eaters.

Hey haze, this petition to Tx government would be much easier if you were willing to disclose your dry tobacco weight. If you look at how much dry tobacco makes a half pound, you guys would be stunned.

Haze this could make you a price and quality leader here in TX! Retailers would not have to charge as much for your product and it could do very well from that.

If only they charged by nicotine content....hookah smokers would pay next to nothing for most shipshape!

Haze Tobacco
02-16-2012, 11:20 AM
Thank you for the welcome.... The flavor that Intensity puts out is a menthol type of berry.

Hey Haze, I think it's an awesome idea for you to be part of the forum, so props to John and Haze! I just picked up Intensity. The smell is very melon-spice and very intriguing. I was wonder what the spice is, my roommate instantly said Jager. Could you shed any light on the actual flavor?

Haze Tobacco
02-16-2012, 11:35 AM
Brol1k look for haze to hit NY very very soon. Can not give you an exact date, but it is in the works

Any love for NYC??? We are growing as a hookah city lol. Although our mayor is being a douche about shisha.

iTapatalk'd on the 4s

Botrytis
02-16-2012, 11:36 AM
Thank you for the welcome.... The flavor that Intensity puts out is a menthol type of berry.

sounds like a sortof cough syrup. like the red nyquil?

hookahjohn
02-16-2012, 11:37 AM

I'm pretty sure there were tobacco taxes well before the awareness of the health effects of tobacco.
wasn't there a tax on tea at one point? anyone remember the boston tea pahty?

Botrytis
02-16-2012, 11:43 AM
I'm pretty sure there were tobacco taxes well before the awareness of the health effects of tobacco.

thats what i mean. There is these Taxes that are set on products long before any of us were around. Whats the point of these taxes?

Lemonjello
02-16-2012, 12:56 PM

I'm not saying I agree with the tax. I'm saying that is the justification for the recent tax hike in Texas.

I'm just surprised it was Texas of all states. Don't cowboys smoke?

Tryits, I believe that state governments are having a rough time keeping their states out of debt, so they are raising taxes on whatever they can get away with.

Botrytis
02-16-2012, 01:40 PM
I'm not saying I agree with the tax. I'm saying that is the justification for the recent tax hike in Texas.

I'm just surprised it was Texas of all states. Don't cowboys smoke?

Tryits, I believe that state governments are having a rough time keeping their states out of debt, so they are raising taxes on whatever they can get away with.

Yea it sucks. I need to read up on how taxes on tobacco started.

Stoic
02-16-2012, 02:18 PM
They are called "Sin" taxes and generally cover alcohol, tobacco, and such. They are very easy to increase because most people dont really care if "smokers" have to pay more taxes and so on. Tobacco also has regular sales tax attached to it in addition to direct tobacco taxes as well.

Excise taxes are fun!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cigarette_taxes_in_the_United_States

Sir_Smokesalot
02-18-2012, 03:03 PM
Heres an idea and im just throwing this out there.. Razzleberry Pie... its a real pie with raspberries and blackberries.. if you could master a raspberry/blackberry flavor and make it super sweet that'd be awesomeness.

Haze Tobacco
02-18-2012, 06:45 PM
Will make a blend this week and let you know how it tastes...the pie sounds delicious!

tangiers4life
02-18-2012, 07:55 PM
Heres an idea and im just throwing this out there.. Razzleberry Pie... its a real pie with raspberries and blackberries.. if you could master a raspberry/blackberry flavor and make it super sweet that'd be awesomeness.

Tangiers makes this flavor dan you know that....

Sent from your moms bedroom

Haze Tobacco
02-18-2012, 09:02 PM
Let's have a taste test!

Sir_Smokesalot
02-18-2012, 10:42 PM
You talking about last pie? I didnt know what the ingredients for it are, I actually have a razzleberry pie at the moment. Im not knocking Tangiers at all but who knows if and when the new flavors will ever be released. I did not like Last Pie.. thats the flavor I chose at the pre-release event. I did love most of the others though.. I got spoiled on those flavors and all the old school flavors just arent doing it for me.

brol1k
02-19-2012, 08:54 PM
Brol1k look for haze to hit NY very very soon. Can not give you an exact date, but it is in the works

Very nice! Can't wait for this, any hookah store/tobacco shop you guys are going to deal with?

iTapatalk'd on the 4s

skeetsak
02-20-2012, 09:47 PM
you might try getting in touch with al tarboush deli. we here in STL got john hooked up with them selling CHcoals. tell them jared told you to call

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&cp=16&gs_id=b&xhr=t&qscrl=1&nord=1&rlz=1T4GZAZ_enUS424US424&gs_upl=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&ion=1&biw=1280&bih=598&wrapid=tljp1329799563441015&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=al+tarboush+deli&fb=1&gl=us&hq=al+tarboush+deli&hnear=0x87d8b4a9faed8ef9:0xbe39eaca22bbe05b,St.+Lo uis,+MO&cid=0,0,11308266240319358673&ei=kiFDT9WJN8iG2gWArL3WCQ&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&sqi=2&ved=0CBUQ_BI
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Al-Tarboush-Deli/101199323253472

Haze Tobacco
02-21-2012, 09:45 AM
Skeetsak thank you very much for the info!! I forwarded their information to our distributor in MO to contact them. Hopefully they will have Haze soon.

dzigner
02-21-2012, 10:33 AM
Any places in or around San Antonio,TX? I still cant find any online or in person.

skeetsak
02-21-2012, 12:22 PM
no problem

skywalker507
02-21-2012, 12:39 PM
http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Imports.Plus.920-435-4700

I told the owner of the shop by me in Green Bay, WI about Haze. He said he'd look into it but he's a bit of a procrastinator. I've already convinced him to carry multiple different brands so I don't think it would be that difficult to convince him. My name's Lucas if he asks if you talked to anyone.

Haze Tobacco
02-21-2012, 10:31 PM
Dzinger we are actually working on getting smoke shops to take in on in the Texas market, plus a lot of our distributors have been in Vegas for some industry shows. They will start to push the product in more retail accounts starting next week in TX. In the meantime let me know which smoke shop you visit in SA and will have our sales team give them a call this week.

Haze Tobacco
02-21-2012, 10:33 PM
Sorry Dzigner spellcheck on my phone just messed up your screen name!!!

Haze Tobacco
02-21-2012, 10:34 PM
Skywalker507 thank you for the contact!!! We are actually working on WI market next week.

dzigner
02-22-2012, 08:32 PM
Dzinger we are actually working on getting smoke shops to take in on in the Texas market, plus a lot of our distributors have been in Vegas for some industry shows. They will start to push the product in more retail accounts starting next week in TX. In the meantime let me know which smoke shop you visit in SA and will have our sales team give them a call this week.

Supreme Smoke
Shisha Cafe

Haze Tobacco
02-22-2012, 09:37 PM
Thanks!

Supreme Smoke
Shisha Cafe

Haze Tobacco
02-22-2012, 09:54 PM
By the way I gave some samples to the owners of the following about 3 weeks ago when I was in SA...they really liked Haze:

Tripolis Mediterranean Grill and Hookah Lounge
302 Valley Hi Drive #105
San Antonio, TX 78227
(210) 645-4450

Sultan Cafe and Grill
5625 Babcock Road
San Antonio, TX 78240
(210) 641-5544

Supreme Smoke
Shisha Cafe

dzigner
02-22-2012, 10:18 PM
By the way I gave some samples to the owners of the following about 3 weeks ago when I was in SA...they really liked Haze:

Tripolis Mediterranean Grill and Hookah Lounge
302 Valley Hi Drive #105
San Antonio, TX 78227
(210) 645-4450

Sultan Cafe and Grill
5625 Babcock Road
San Antonio, TX 78240
(210) 641-5544

The same owners i believe Tripoli is right outside of where I work they said they could order for me but i wasn't sure how legit they were.

Smokerz Paradize is the one i go to not Supreme Smoke

childofthehorn
02-22-2012, 11:08 PM
BTW: YOU HAVE GOT TO GET THIS STUFF TO HJ! OR HJ NEEDS THIS ONLINE!

I was told a week and a half ago it was going to be up two Fridays ago. I ended up placing an order and I usually only do that once a month. I was ready to try several flavors of your product, but could not because they were not there!

HUSSLE!

Stoic
02-23-2012, 01:28 AM

I was told a week and a half ago it was going to be up two Fridays ago. I ended up placing an order and I usually only do that once a month. I was ready to try several flavors of your product, but could not because they were not there!

HUSSLE!

Hustle

http://ihumanable.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/do-the-hustle-299x300.jpg

Diius
02-23-2012, 09:18 PM
Should be picking up a flavor or two with a buddy tomorrow from a local shop, have high hopes :)

Oma
02-24-2012, 03:01 PM

HUSSLE!

Yeah what happened with that?? I waited so long to order that I had to walk down the street to a headshop and pick up quicklights while waiting for Charcos to arrive from Amazon...

Meanwhile the impulse to purchase has passed oh well

Stoic
02-25-2012, 01:46 AM
Yeah what happened with that?? I waited so long to order that I had to walk down the street to a headshop and pick up quicklights while waiting for Charcos to arrive from Amazon...

Meanwhile the impulse to purchase has passed oh well

Charcos are WIN!

They are on amazon now!??!

Edit: ORDERED! Thanks Oma

Oma
02-25-2012, 11:30 AM
Charcos are WIN!

They are on amazon now!??!

Edit: ORDERED! Thanks Oma

Tried them based on your recommendation originally - they are simply amazing. Have two sons in college plus a son in law that enjoys hookah, so at the price per kilo when purchasing 10 kilos at a time I can afford to give them coal whenever they need them and keep them away from the QL's :)

Charcos themselves gave me the Amazon tip or I'd have not thought to check on my own

Sorry about the detour - back to Haze, discuss

mavsfan31
02-25-2012, 12:16 PM
Haze - what online vendors will be carrying your products?

Sir_Smokesalot
02-25-2012, 02:37 PM
Haze - what online vendors will be carrying your products?
^
I think thats what we'd all like to know. And we know the particular reason thats making making it difficult for vendors to stock it.

dzigner
02-29-2012, 12:22 PM
Hey Patrick any update on availability?

Stoic
02-29-2012, 01:33 PM
HJ has it

mavsfan31
02-29-2012, 01:35 PM
HJ has it

It's not available for sale though.

Stoic
02-29-2012, 01:54 PM
It's not available for sale though.

Its just a tease- it really doesnt exist

Haze Tobacco
02-29-2012, 05:40 PM
We actually called the cafe and 2 smoke shops you recommended San Antonio area. Like any sale of a new product is a process that unfortunately doesn't happen overnight but sure it will finalized either by the end of the week or mid next week, up to the owners to say yes or no. We really appreciate everyone's patience.

kbat89
02-29-2012, 11:23 PM
Do you have any vendors in the NY/NJ area?

Haze Tobacco
03-01-2012, 10:06 AM
Kbat89, we are actually shipping our NY/NJ distributor his order today. You should see haze in your area within the next 2 weeks.

Botrytis
03-01-2012, 10:20 AM
Kbat89, we are actually shipping our NY/NJ distributor his order today. You should see haze in your area within the next 2 weeks.

What about SoCal especially in riverside/sanbernardino counties?

kbat89
03-01-2012, 11:26 PM
Any way to check what vendors in the NY/NJ area?

Botrytis
03-02-2012, 09:38 AM
Any way to check what vendors in the NY/NJ area?

Your best bet right now would be to get a hold of Haze and having them direct you to the right area.

Haze Tobacco
03-02-2012, 12:49 PM
I will have a better list of stores that will have Haze in the NY/NJ area once our distributor puts our the product within the next couple weeks. They just received their inventory early this week.

fillup
03-02-2012, 09:42 PM
direct from hj: Haze Tobacco, simply the best hokoah tobacco.

spellcheck?

But yea, im interested in giving it a try.

Hookah_Derp
03-03-2012, 08:05 PM
direct from hj: Haze Tobacco, simply the best hokoah tobacco.

One more positive review for Haze might get Starbuzz to release their Lawyers...but only after they release...the kraken.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.urlesque.com/media/2010/03/rerelease-the-kraken-japanese-dancing-dog-500js032510.gif

Stoic
03-03-2012, 09:47 PM
Toasting in Epic Bread

Sir_Smokesalot
03-07-2012, 09:21 PM
I recently tried OMG, and Cantelope.. Cantelope threw a curve ball at me! Did you guys intend for a milky/creamy taste with fresh cantelope? or is it just my messed up tastebuds?
I love it though!

Haze Tobacco
03-08-2012, 09:22 AM
Dan your taste buds are on point! The best part of a cantaloupe is close to the center, which is the creamy sweet taste. This is the flavor we were chasing.

dzigner
03-08-2012, 10:20 PM
Dan, gotta try the Sweet Melon medley its amazing!

Davidg1231
03-10-2012, 05:28 AM
do u have any vendors in central florida i know this is a shot in the dark since hookah choices at the two shops closest to me suck balls but i heard the owner of the shop i visit fequent went to vegas for the trade show so just curious if not need to put a order in to john to get it when he relases it on the site

Haze Tobacco
03-10-2012, 11:29 AM
"Up In Smoke" carries the entire line of Haze Tobacco. They have three locations in Orlando:

9350 S. Orange Blossom Trail
Orlando, FL 32837

13802 Landstar Blvd
Orlando, FL 32824

4498 N. Alafaya Trail
Orlando, FL 32826

dzigner
03-14-2012, 01:02 PM
Anybody I can buy from in San Antonio yet or order from online

Botrytis
03-14-2012, 04:13 PM
Still need socal shops.

Frank
03-14-2012, 04:19 PM
Dream Tobacco in Anaheim has Haze.

Botrytis
03-14-2012, 04:29 PM
What about closer to ontario/rancho cucamonga?

plaidlemur
03-19-2012, 08:31 PM
Has anybody tried the strawberry, or the Black berry flavour? I've been hard pressed to find a good strawberry. If these flavours are good, then I just might get some of this stuff.

ThaFrenchHookahMan
03-28-2012, 11:58 AM
hi hello peps im looking for get some haze tobacco ?? do you know wher or how i can get this ( im french )

undergroundgrimeking
03-28-2012, 12:11 PM
hi hello peps im looking for get some haze tobacco ?? do you know wher or how i can get this ( im french )

Im in the same boat as u man i've waiting for online vendors to get it for weeks

Sir_Smokesalot
03-28-2012, 01:45 PM
Has anybody tried the strawberry, or the Black berry flavour? I've been hard pressed to find a good strawberry. If these flavours are good, then I just might get some of this stuff.
I have the Blackberry, Blueberry, OMG, Babydoll, Guava, Cantelope, Mint, Rose, Double Bubble, Intensity, and Peachella flavors. The Blackberry seems to start off pretty mellow and finish strong. I always notice that flavors are more robust and thicker smoke after the 2nd set of coals. The Blackberry is good but mellow and I enjoy mixing it with Blueberry and OMG. Cant wait to mix it with Raspberry.. make a razzleberry pie flavor.

Monz
03-29-2012, 06:11 PM
This stuff smelled great. I've been wanting to try it since I smelled it. Does John carry this?

Stoic
03-29-2012, 06:18 PM
This stuff smelled great. I've been wanting to try it since I smelled it. Does John carry this?

Not at the moment no

Dmo23
03-29-2012, 07:17 PM
WE need star buzz to lay off and John to get this stuff. Welcome Haze i want to say ride on for getting chong and cheech see what i did there involved who cares who helped make it. Did people not go see spy kids cause chong was in it????? I hope most of your flavors are strong and bold cause every damn smoke shop has stard buzzzz thats what the indian guy calls it.
I like
Romman good times
Romman Ivory cost
Starbuzz pink lady
Af double apple
Af arena hot ice
Af mint
tangiers blue gum ball
thats a few help me out here.

Sir_Smokesalot
04-02-2012, 06:23 PM
Haze Packing Technique:
I got word from a representative of Haze on preferred packing technique, Me and a few others have had problems with packing in the alien bowl so here it is straight from Haze, Thanks Patrick!

There are two ways that I pack in both the clay and aliens. Either I squeeze the juice before packing or leave it with juice. Doesn't really make a different in the flavor or smoke...less juice lasts a bit longer, like 30mins more. With the clay I sprinkle the tobacco until it is full but never pack it in hard. I don't go high, make it even. I always use regular foil. The holes is the important part. I used to make a lot of small holes an 1/8 inch apart, but then my buddies at dream taught me to make less holes about 1/4 apart...the size of the holes are the thickness of a toothpick. One done, give it a nice shake and blow through the bottom, not so hard that the foil comes off. Make sure to wipe of any juice on the foil before putting coals on. When using coco I use 3, natural I use 4. The natural's shape doesn't lay flat like the coco. Lay the coals on the edges and let it sit for a minute or two before taking the 1st puff.

With phunnels and aliens, I don't pack it in hard like Tangiers...aliens I pack it a little more than phunnels. I do the same set up with the coals and foil/holes. Don't shake or blow into these heads. More small holes end up burns vs less bigger holes farther apart.

Forgot before I lay the coals on, I take a hit to make sure the airflow is good. Through the session I just move the coals around the edges and flip them. Dont brush the ashes off, it gets in the head. Best to blow it off or take off the head and blow it off from the top and blow the heat out from the bottom. I blow the heat out once or max twice during the section.

I have a love hate with phunnels and aliens. When I pack clay heads they are always money. With phunnels and aliens not always as consistent regardless of the tobacco.

SMOKEORPASS
04-02-2012, 09:56 PM
good info ive been using a alien or fsb for all my haze

hookahjohn
05-10-2012, 04:44 PM
http://hookahjohn.com/Haze-Tobacco-Shisha_c53.htm

Stoic
05-10-2012, 04:46 PM

http://www.statefansnation.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/herewego.jpg

hk57
05-10-2012, 05:38 PM

That's what's up

skeetsak
05-10-2012, 08:56 PM
hell yah john good choice i will order some when you get the sutans in

Stoic
05-10-2012, 08:59 PM
hell yah john good choice i will order some when you get the sutans in

Yeah, sadly I have about 33 open flavors and cant justify more but as soon as my stock gets down (mid 20's) ill buy some

mavsfan31
05-10-2012, 09:07 PM
Yeah I've been smoking through a lot of my current stock so by the time I order again I can snag some Haze.

What are the must try flavors?

Sir_Smokesalot
05-10-2012, 10:23 PM
Yeah I've been smoking through a lot of my current stock so by the time I order again I can snag some Haze.

What are the must try flavors?

Mavs:
Summertime (citrus + passionfruit + pineapple) is my #1, Haze Colada (pina colada, very accurate) and Cantelope. Double Bubble, OMG

undergroundgrimeking
05-11-2012, 02:25 AM
Yay im so glad u decided to carry haze john, im so happy i could kiss u NO HOMO

hatch
05-17-2012, 07:47 PM
pear is ok need to crank up the flavor some more though, its a bit on the light side.

Crimson_regret
05-17-2012, 08:30 PM
Just got in my first haze order ever, of OMG, Double Bubble, and Baby Doll, can't wait to try one of them tonight.

Haze Tobacco
05-17-2012, 09:45 PM
Just got in my first haze order ever, of OMG, Double Bubble, and Baby Doll, can't wait to try one of them tonight.

Sweet!!! Let us know what you think.

Tinman
05-17-2012, 10:43 PM
I picked up double bubble, whooo-weee, nice dreams, passion, and twice the apple. So far I've smoked double bubble, passion and twice the apple. They have all been quite enjoyable and I'm pretty pleased with the brand so far.

-Russ

Crimson_regret
05-18-2012, 03:52 PM
Tried OMG, was a really tasty smoke and generous clouds, I was impressed. Will be trying baby doll when I get home from errands.

Crimson_regret
05-19-2012, 02:58 PM
I'd love it if you could give these guys a call and see if they want to carry your product, it's the best smoke shop in my town, and I'm sure people here would buy.

Valencia Cigar and int'l newsstand.
23164 Valencia Blvd
Valencia, CA 91355
(661) 259-4828

Crimson_regret
05-26-2012, 03:17 PM
...Sister Mary Elephant has to be the strangest flavor I've ever smoked. I get a LOT of double apple, which is a nice DA, and also a vanilla creamyness or something of that nature.

dzigner
05-29-2012, 05:56 PM
I liked OMG it reminded me of captain crunch with berries at first.

jjhookah
05-30-2012, 11:33 PM
Just got my order of haze in today! Double Bubble, Grape, and Tangerine. There all great flavors, but why is the Grape dyed green? Tangerine is by far my favorite out of the three! Great natural flavor and is a nice summer time smoke!

Frank
05-31-2012, 01:02 AM
Just got my order of haze in today! Double Bubble, Grape, and Tangerine. There all great flavors, but why is the Grape dyed green? Tangerine is by far my favorite out of the three! Great natural flavor and is a nice summer time smoke!

From what I understand, Haze originally used the green dye to distinguish their mint and double apple flavors from the rest. Demand exceeded supply and they had to use the green dyed tobacco for other flavors. I've been told that the tobacco will not be green in the future.

littlec
05-31-2012, 04:48 AM
Let me just fucking say what no one has had the balls to say on the forum yet, it's fucking starbuzz2 can we stop talking about it yet? It doesn't deserve the attention people are trying to push onto it.

Crimson_regret
05-31-2012, 07:57 AM
Something else I don't remember anyone asking. How much are they paying frank for the BJ and cuddle?

mitchard
05-31-2012, 09:07 AM
Let me just fucking say what no one has had the balls to say on the forum yet, it's fucking starbuzz2 can we stop talking about it yet? It doesn't deserve the attention people are trying to push onto it.

http://i.eho.st/pgx3k5db.gif

Botrytis
05-31-2012, 09:58 AM
http://i.eho.st/pgx3k5db.gif

LUL.

I feel the same with C on this one. I had the Watermelon. Dan was generous enough to pack me a bowl. It pretty much tasted like Melon blue by starbuzz, with that funky starbuzz taste.

Stoic
05-31-2012, 09:59 AM
LUL.

I feel the same with C on this one. I had the Watermelon. Dan was generous enough to pack me a bowl. It pretty much tasted like Melon blue by starbuzz, with that funky starbuzz taste.

Thats...disappointing

Hookah_fng
05-31-2012, 10:02 AM
I have never tried it , prolly never will. I'm stuck on tang and nak right now. I pretty much gave away all of the SB to guys at work that I had in my stash due to I just wasnt smoking it anymore.

jjhookah
05-31-2012, 12:31 PM
From what I understand, Haze originally used the green dye to distinguish their mint and double apple flavors from the rest. Demand exceeded supply and they had to use the green dyed tobacco for other flavors. I've been told that the tobacco will not be green in the future.

I figured it had somthing to do with that, good to know it won't be dyed in the future.

Stoic
05-31-2012, 07:20 PM
I have never tried it , prolly never will. I'm stuck on tang and nak right now. I pretty much gave away all of the SB to guys at work that I had in my stash due to I just wasnt smoking it anymore.

Why didnt you want to smoke the guys at work that you had in your stash?

hookahjohn
06-02-2012, 01:23 AM
diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks it seems

Sir_Smokesalot
06-02-2012, 02:52 AM
RIP Gary Coleman

Sir_Smokesalot
07-25-2012, 02:06 PM
CONTEST TIME: Give us your best description of OMG and win 500G of your favorite flavor(s).
Go to the Haze Tobacco Facebook page, click "Like" and enter your OMG description on the Post to win 500g of your choice.
Contest ending soon.

https://www.facebook.com/HazeTobacco

http://i50.tinypic.com/1zf3jv7.jpg

Botrytis
07-25-2012, 03:03 PM
hmmm didn't know you worked for haze dan.

kevin23
07-25-2012, 04:23 PM
hmmm didn't know you worked for haze dan.

really? you reallly didnt know that?

Sir_Smokesalot
07-25-2012, 09:53 PM
500g giveaway peeps! get in on this if you already haven't.

LatinGOLIATH313
07-26-2012, 07:14 AM
500g giveaway peeps! get in on this if you already haven't.

I'm still thinking...

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Botrytis
07-26-2012, 11:32 AM
So why has haze (seeing as dan works for them) not had a rep on this site yet?

Don't give me that "starbuzz threat" crap again

littlec
07-26-2012, 12:06 PM
So why has haze (seeing as dan works for them) not had a rep on this site yet?

Aleks sometimes you're so dumb it hurts

http://www.royalhookahforum.com/member.php/5694-Haze-Tobacco

ITS MAGIC...

Botrytis
07-26-2012, 12:46 PM
Aleks sometimes you're so dumb it hurts

http://www.royalhookahforum.com/member.php/5694-Haze-Tobacco

ITS MAGIC...

Duh no shit Sherlock were only in the introduction of haze thread. I'm just being an internet dick head as usual. Suck my dick and gargle my jizz.

Sir_Smokesalot
07-26-2012, 01:01 PM
mmmm creamy throat yogurt * it tickles! *

gnuworldorder
08-06-2012, 11:57 AM
so who won that contest?

Hookah_fng
08-06-2012, 12:39 PM
I sure didn't, bought a 3 pack combo pack and haven't even tried all 3 yet. I think it's about like af

Martello
08-06-2012, 01:11 PM
What's a threat from these cock jockeys really worth anyway?

zachypoo
08-06-2012, 02:39 PM
What's a threat from these cock jockeys really worth anyway?

you werent around when the whole starbuzz/haze mini battle was going on. but it was worth enough to stop haze and main distributors like john from carrying it.

Martello
08-06-2012, 03:33 PM
you werent around when the whole starbuzz/haze mini battle was going on. but it was worth enough to stop haze and main distributors like john from carrying it.

Yeah, I was hearing about it while it was going on. Really sounds like Starbuzz are a bunch of cheap punks to me man.
I mean like, who do they think they are? LoL The product is garbage and they are losing more and more respect as time goes on.

dzigner
08-06-2012, 04:11 PM
I won the caption contest on FB
http://img.tapatalk.com/18e3f46e-4128-63c5.jpg

Sir_Smokesalot
08-22-2012, 03:18 PM
http://i49.tinypic.com/f2sew9.jpg
6 New Haze Flavors! Freshly Released!

swelker101
10-01-2012, 10:52 PM
Who's got the new flavors online?

zachypoo
10-01-2012, 11:21 PM
Who's got the new flavors online?

no one. i checked because i actually really want to try mint fiesta. but no luck.

Sir_Smokesalot
10-02-2012, 06:16 PM
Le' Mint and Mint Fiesta smell pretty good. I checked them out at Dream Tobacco in Anaheim.

hookahjohn
11-16-2012, 06:21 PM
http://www.hookahjohn.com/Haze-Tobacco-Shisha_c53.htm
The new Haze flavors are now available at hookahjohn.com.
Now at even lower prices....due to vendor competition.
Let's try to see who can make the least amount of money in the hookah industry for absolutely no reason.
Enjoy.

zachypoo
11-16-2012, 06:28 PM
http://www.hookahjohn.com/Haze-Tobacco-Shisha_c53.htm
The new Haze flavors are now available at hookahjohn.com.
Now at even lower prices....due to vendor competition.
Let's try to see who can make the least amount of money in the hookah industry for absolutely no reason.
Enjoy.

ive been wanting mint fiesta. guess ill have to order that too.

Sir_Smokesalot
12-11-2012, 06:45 PM
Just got Le'Mint, Mint Fiesta, Orange Swirl, OMG in today.. the first one I opened and smelled was Le'Mint... and Im gonna piggy-back off a youtube review I watched the other day... in smell, its IDENTICAL to Mimon. I have never seen a brands' lemon mint smell like Mimon but... check it out for yourself. Just hope it smokes half as good as it smells.

zachypoo
12-11-2012, 06:48 PM
i want to hear about mint fiesta, let me know asap dan if i should order it or not.

Sir_Smokesalot
12-12-2012, 11:04 PM
Mint Fiesta.. what I got is Mint with definitive flavors of orange peel, cinnamon, anise and clove

hookahjohn
02-19-2013, 03:12 PM
New Haze Flavors, now available:
I tried these at TPE in Las Vegas 2 weeks ago and wanted to bring them to you.
Don Fizzle, Chocolate Ice, Vanilla, Coconut, Candylocious

Sir_Smokesalot
11-05-2013, 06:42 PM
Stand by for 6 new flavors comming out this month!

Pumpkin Pleasure
Cucumberita
Carnival Nights
Lime it Up
SubZero
and something On The Rocks (couldn't make it out but heres the ad)

http://i39.tinypic.com/qx2rcy.jpg

Sir_Smokesalot
11-10-2013, 08:54 AM
Make that 10 new flavors!

IzrealHookah
11-10-2013, 09:01 AM
Ugh I gotta go shopping for something other than tangiers. Haze would be a good place to start.

Codyb88
11-10-2013, 10:12 AM
Make that 10 new flavors!

What are the other 4?

Sir_Smokesalot
11-10-2013, 11:01 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/jhvhv9.jpg

jayeedee
11-21-2013, 02:00 PM
Tried Haze once. Was okay.